Walk-in for 46 Project Assistant, Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant, Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant, Semi Skilled Rigger Vacancies
Cochin Shipyard Limited Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 46 Project Assistant, Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant, Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant, Semi-Skilled Rigger Posts has been released on the official website at cochinshipyard.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Cochin Shipyard Limited can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2022-02-17.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant, Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant, Semi-Skilled Rigger|
|No. of Vacancies||46|
|Educational Qualification||4th, 10th, ITI, Diploma|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Post Details
Project Assistant: 14 Posts
Fabrication Assistant: 6 Posts
Outfit Assistant: 6 Posts
Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant: 18 Posts
Semi-Skilled Rigger: 2 Posts
- Project Assistant: Three-year Diploma in (Mechanical, Electrical) Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Fabrication Assistant: Pass in SSLC and ITI – NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the trade of Welder.
- Outfit Assistant: Pass in SSLC and ITI – NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the trade of Fitter Pipe/Plumber.
- Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant: Pass in SSLC with a minimum of three years post qualification experience/training in general structural/ mooring/scaffolding/rigging works. The experience shall be relaxable by one year for ITI (NTC) holders in the trade of Sheet Metal Worker/ Fitter Pipe (Plumber) /Fitter.
- Semi-Skilled Rigger: Pass in IV Std.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 24400/- per month
- Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant: Rs. 23300/- per month
- Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant, Semi-Skilled Rigger: Rs. 22100/- per month
Age Limit: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 15 years for PWD
Selection Process: Walk-in-Selection.
How to Apply: Applicants meeting the requirements shall attend walk-in-selection on dates/time given below and submit the applications in the prescribed format along with the self–attested copies of certificates in the drop boxes provided at CSL Mumbai Ship Repair Unit (CMSRU) cabin, MbPT Green Gate, Shoorji Vallabhdas Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001 at the time of Walk-In-Selection.
Notification Date: 5th February 2022
Walk-In-Selection Date: 15th to 17th February 2022
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovernmentJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.