Anganwadi Recruitment 2022: Today there is important news for the candidates who are waiting for the Anganwadi recruitment opportunity. The Women and Child Development Department of the Government of Gujarat is going to close the online application window today for recruitment to 8467 posts of workers and assistants in Anganwadi centers operating in various districts of the state.
If an interested candidate has not submitted your application yet, they have the last chance to submit their application at wcd.gujarat.gov.in today. No further chance will be given after the due date. Candidates are advised to submit their applications at the earliest to avoid last minute rush on the official website. The online applications for Gujarat Anganwadi Worker and Sahayika Recruitment were started on 15th March 2022.
How to apply for Anganwadi Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can submit the application through online mode following the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official website of EMRS Gujarat. i.e. e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Department of Women and Child Development.
- Enter all your personal information like educational qualification, experience etc and submit the application form.
- Preview and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application after final submission.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates 7th, 8. should beth10th, 12th from a recognized board and between the age group of 18 to 33 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms. Candidates are advised to refer the official notification for more details.
Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 8467