KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification (Released), 5050 Vacancies Notified, Apply Now!
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 notification has been released for 5050 vacancies. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Civil Police Constable and Armed Police Constable. 12. candidates holdingth Pass Qualification can submit their applications through online mode from 1st to 30th April 2022 as per local media reports. However, the official website is under maintenance. Candidates are advised to keep calm and check the official website again.
A total of 5050 vacancies are to be recruited through this recruitment process. The notification regarding the vacancies of Armed Police Constable and Civil Police Constable was released on 28 March 2022. Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test, endurance test and physical standard test. Candidates can check details like educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 1 April 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 30 April 2022
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Hyderabad Karnataka Zone (Civil Police Constable) – 432 Posts
- Non-Hyderabad Karnataka Region (Civil Police Constable) – 1068
- Armed Police Constable – 3550 Posts
District Based Vacancy Break Up (Civil Police Constable)
- Bengaluru Urban – 593 Posts
- Railway, Bangalore – 35 Posts
- Kalaburgi Urban – 20 Posts
- Kalaburagi District – 10 Posts
- Bidar – 79 Posts
- Yadgir – 25 Posts
- Ballari/Vidyanagar – 107 Posts
- Raichur – 63 Posts
- Koppal – 38 Posts
- Mysore Urban – 25 Posts
- Mangaluru Urban – 50 Posts
- Hubli Dharwad Urban – 45 Posts
- Belagavi Urban – 75 Posts
- Bangalore District – 60 Posts
- Tumakuru – 45 Posts
- Ramnagar – 30 Posts
- Mysore – 40 Posts
- Hassan – 30 Posts
- Mandya – 30 Posts
- Shivamogga – 25 Posts
- Dakshina Kannada, Mangaluru – 45 Posts
- Belagavi – 30 Posts
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 (Armed Police Constable)
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
educational qualification: Candidate must be at least 12. should beth Passed from a recognized board. Candidates can check more details in the PDF given here.
ksp constable recruitment 2022 age limit – 18 to 25 years
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, endurance test and physical standard test.
How to apply for KSP Constable Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can submit the application through online mode following the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official website of KSP at ksp-online.in.
- Click on the link which reads ‘KSP Civil Police Constable / Armed Police Constable Apply Online’.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Upload your documents.
- Pay your application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of KSP Civil Police Constable / Armed Police Constable Online Form after final submission for future reference.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- SC/ ST – Rs. 200/-
- All others – Rs. 400/-
What is the Selection Process for KSP Constable Recruitment 2022?
Written Test, Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test.
What is the essential qualification for KSP Constable Recruitment 2022?
What is the last date to apply online for KSP Constable Recruitment 2022?
30 April 2022.
How many vacancies are to be recruited for KSP Constable Recruitment 2022?
work up to one lakh and
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovernmentJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.