JIPMER 143 Post of Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Junior Administrative Assistant
JIPMER Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 143 Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Junior Administrative Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at jipmer.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Examination and Research can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-30.
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Examination and Research|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Junior Administrative Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||143|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Diploma, GNM, BE/ B.Tech, 12th|
JIPMER Post Details
Nursing Officer: 106 Posts
Medical Laboratory Technologist: 12 Posts
Junior Engineer: 1 Post
Stenographer: 7 Posts
Junior Administrative Assistant: 13 Posts
- Nursing Officer: Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/ institution.
- Medical Laboratory Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years relevant
- Junior Engineer: Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University. Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Stenographer: 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Administrative Assistant: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Nursing Officer: Rs. 44900/-per month
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: Rs. 35400/-per month
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 35400/- per month
- Stenographer: Rs. 25500/- per month
- Junior Administrative Assistant: Rs. 19900/-per month
- Nursing Officer: 35 years
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: 30 Years
- Junior Engineer: 30 years
- Stenographer: 27 years
- Junior Administrative Assistant: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
UR/EWS/OBC: Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges
SC/ST: Rs. 1200 + Transaction Charges
PWD: Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on CBT, Skill Test, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website jipmer.edu.in from 10th March 2022 to 30th March 2022.
Registration Starting Date: 10th March 2022
Registration Closing Date: 30th March 2022
The download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER website Date: 11th April 2022
Date of Examination: 17th April 2022
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovernmentJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.