BEL Recruitment 2022 for 90+ Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) & Technician @ bel-india.in . apply to
BEL Recruitment 2022
BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s leading Professional Electronics Company, is in need of Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) and Technician ‘C’ for its Bengaluru Campus. Employees will be permanent.
Freshers Engineer can apply for this recruitment drive on or before the last date.
Last date for online application – 20 April 2022
BEL Vacancy Details
Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
- Electronics and Communication – 17
- Mechanical – 33
- Electricity – 16
- Electronic Mechanic – 6
- Electricity – 4
- Miller – 2
- Electro Platter – 2
BEL Engineer Salary:
Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT):
- Stipend – Rs. 10,000/- per month under training
- After training – Rs. 24,500 – 3% – Rs. 90,000/- + Allowable Allowances CTC: Rs. 6.77 Lakh (Approx)
Rupee. 21,500/- – 3% – Rs. 82,000/- + Allowable Allowances CTC: Rs. 5.94 lakh (approx)
BEL Engineer Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
- EAT – 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institute with 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD).
- Technician ‘C’ – SSLC + ITI + One Year Apprenticeship OR SSLC + 3 Year National Apprenticeship Certificate Course with 60% Marks (50% Marks for SC/ST/PWD).
- EAT – 28 Years
- Technician ‘C’ – 28 Years
Selection Process for BEL Recruitment 2022
Eligible candidates will have to appear in a written test of 150 marks which consists of:
Part I: General Aptitude: 50 Marks – Includes General Mental Ability and Aptitude for Logical Reasoning, Analytical, Comprehension Ability, Basic Numeracy, Data Interpretation Skills and General Knowledge.
Part II: Technical Aptitude: 100 Marks – There is a test of technical/professional knowledge consisting of 100 questions with specific questions from the respective subjects.
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of BEL and then go to the ‘Careers’ section – ‘Recruitment Advertisement’
- Click on ‘Link to Apply for the post’
- choose position
- Register for the post
- fill the application
- pay fee
- General/OBC/EWS- Rs. 250/- + 18% GST
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
work up to one lakh and
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovernmentJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.