Apply Online for 5 Project Engineer, Project Junior Engineer, Project Clerk Vacancies
TIFR Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 Project Engineer, Project Junior Engineer, Project Clerk Posts has been released on the official website at tifr.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-12.
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Post Name||Project Engineer, Project Junior Engineer, Project Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||BE, B Tech, Diploma, Graduate|
TIFR Post Details
Project Engineer: 1 Post
Project Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 Post
Project Junior Engineer (Civil): 2 Posts
Project Clerk: 1 Posts
- Project Engineer: Full-Time Degree in Engineering (BE, B.Tech with aggregate of 60% marks) from a recognized university in Civil Engineering.
- Project Junior Engineer (Electrical): Full-Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering aggregate of 60% marks) from a recognized university.
- Project Junior Engineer (Civil): Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering aggregate of 60% marks) from a recognized university.
- Project Clerk: Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Project Engineer: Rs. 78500/- Per Month
- Project Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs. 48500/- Per Month
- Project Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 48500/- Per Month
- Project Clerk: Rs. 31800/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 Years
Selection Process: Selection based on online Written Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website tifr.res.in on or before 12th March 2022. Printout of Online Application form, Identity Proof, Date of Birth/ Proof of age, Educational Qualification and applications by post must reach Administrative Officer (D), Recruitment Cell, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005 on or before 12th March 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 12th March 2022
Print Out Submitted Closing Date: 12th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovernmentJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.