Apply Online for 2 Medical Physicist, Technician Vacancy
AIIMS Bathinda Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Medical Physicist, Technician Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsbathinda.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bathinda can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-13.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bathinda|
|Post Name||Medical Physicist, Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma, M.Sc, B.Sc, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
AIIMS Bathinda Post Details
Medical Physicist: 1 Post
Technician (Radiotherapy) Gr II: 1 Post
- Medical Physicist: M.Sc. in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution. M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized University. A Post-Graduated diploma/ degree in Radiological/ Medical physics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Gr II: 10+2 with Science Subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University. Diploma (2 years course) in Radiology/Radiotherapy Techniques from a recognized Institution. 1 year experience as Radiographer/Radiotherapy. B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiography/Radiotherapy from a recognized Institution /University.
- Medical Physicist: Rs. 73491/- per month
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Gr II: Rs. 46374/- per month
- Medical Physicist: 35 years
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Gr II: 18 to 30 years
Name of Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch: MILK PLANT BRANCH BATHINDA
Name of Account Holder: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AIIMS BATHINDA (HR)
Account No: 40205094104 (2nd, 4th, 6th and 10th character is zero)
IFSC: SBIN0050872 (5th, 6th, and 8th character is zero)
MICR code: 151002031 (3rd, 4th and 6th character is zero)
Type of Account: Current Account
UR: Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website aiimsbathinda.edu.in on or before 13th March 2022.
Notification Date: 17th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 13th March 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date:15th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovernmentJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.