Apply Offline for 41 MPW, Class IV, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Jr. Secretarial Assistant Vacancies
CMHO, Dhamtari Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 41 MPW, Class IV, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Jr. Secretarial Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at dhamtari.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Health Officer, Dhamtari can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-01.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Health Officer, Dhamtari|
|Post Name||MPW, Class IV, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Jr. Secretarial Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, B.Sc, GNM, Diploma|
CMHO, Dhamtari Post Details
MPW: 6 Posts
Class IV: 6 Posts
Nurses for Geriatric Care/ Palliative Care (NCD): 4 Posts
Staff Nurse: 6 Posts
Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 6 Posts
- MPW: Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination with Biology Subject One year Diploma in Multipurpose Worker Training or equivalent training from training center recognized by the state Government with registered in Chhattisgarh Paramedical Council.
- Class IV: 10th passed.
- Nurses for Geriatric Care/ Palliative Care (NCD): B.Sc Nursing or GNM Course Passed & Live Registration in Chhattisgarh Nursing Registration Council.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. GNM with Chhattisgarh Nursing Council Registration.
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 12th Passed with at least one year Diploma in Computer Application.
- MPW: Rs. 14000/- per month
- Class IV: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Nurses for Geriatric Care/ Pallative Care (NCD): Rs. 16500/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 16500/- per month
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- MPW: 18 to 65 years
- Class IV: 18 to 65 years
- Nurses for Geriatric Care/ Pallative Care (NCD): 18 to 70 years
- Staff Nurse: 18 to 70 years
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 18 to 65 years
Demand Draft Payable at District Health Society Dhamtari
Medical Officer, Pharmacist, RMNCH/FP Counselor, MPW, Class IV, Attendant, Nursing Officer, Nurses, Staff Nurse, HWC Sangwari, Jr Secretarial Assistant
PH/SC/ST/Women: Rs. 100/-
OBC: Rs. 200/-
UR: Rs. 300/-
Psychologist-Clinical, Dental Surgeon
PH/SC/ST/Women: Rs. 200/-
OBC: Rs. 300/-
UR: Rs. 400/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Skill Tests/ Written Tests/ Document Verification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the Office of Chief Medical and Health Officer Dhamtari on or before 1st April 2022.
Notification Date: 16th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 1st April 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovernmentJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.