Apply Offline for 27 Project Scientist, Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant, Project Technician, Project Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies
RMRC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 27 Project Scientist, Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant, Project Technician, Project Multi Tasking Staff, Field Worker Posts has been released on the official website at rmrcbbsr.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Regional Medical Research Center can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-21.
|Organization Name||Regional Medical Research Center|
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Project Technical Officer, Project Assistant, Project Technician, Project Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma, DMLT, Bachelor degree, Master Degree, M.Tech/ M.E, Ph.D., B.Tech /B.E,|
RMRC Post Details
Project Scientist: 2 Posts
Project Technical Officer: 1 Post
Project Assistant: 2 Posts
Project Technician: 1 Post
Project Multi Tasking Staff: 1 Post
- Project Scientist: 1st class Master’s degree in any of the subject of life science/Epidemiology /Public health with 2 years experience in the relevant field. 1st class M.Tech degree in Biotechnology/ Bioengineering from a recognized university and 2 years experience in the relevant field.Ph.D. in any subject of life science / Epidemiology/ Public health/ Biotechnology/ Bioengineering from a recognized university.
- Project Technical Officer: Graduate in any of the subjects of life science/ Epidemiology /Public health. 1st class B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E /M.Tech degree in Biotechnology/ Bioengineering from a recognized university. Master degree in any subject of life science/ Epidemiology/ Public health/ Biotechnology/ Bioengineering from a recognized university.
- Project Assistant: Graduate degree in any of the subject of life science from a recognized university with 3 years experience in the relevant field. M.Tech degree in Biotechnology / Bioengineering. Master degree in any subject of life science.
- Project Technician: 12th pass in science and 2 years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician. 1 year DMLT and 1-year experience in a recognized organization. B.Sc Zoology/ Botany/ Life science or B.Tech in Biotechnology degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Project Multi Tasking Staff: High school or equivalent.
- Project Scientist: Rs. 48000/- per month
- Project Technical Officer: Rs. 32000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Project Technician: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Project Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 15800/- per month
- Project Scientist: 35 years
- Project Technical Officer: 30 years
- Project Assistant: 30 years
- Project Technician: 30 years
- Project Multi Tasking Staff: 25 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews/ Written Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with their applications in the prescribed form duly filled in all respect along with all required supporting documents and certificates duly self-attested on the email email@example.com on or before 21st February 2022.
Notification Date: 1st February 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 21st February 2022.
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovernmentJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.