Apply Offline for 11 Assistant, Assistant Warden, Stenographer, Nurse, Lab Assistant Vacancies
NIFT Kolkata Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 11 Assistant, Assistant Warden, Stenographer, Nurse, Lab Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nift.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute Of Fashion Technology, Kolkata can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-11.
|Organization Name||National Institute Of Fashion Technology, Kolkata|
|Post Name||Assistant, Assistant Warden, Stenographer, Nurse, Lab Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, B.Sc, GNM, Graduate, 10th|
NIFT Kolkata Post Details
Assistant (Finance & Accounts): 1 Post
Assistant Warden (for Girls): 1 Post
Stenographer (Grade – III): 1 Post
Nurse: 1 Post
Lab Assistant: 7 Posts
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts): Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University/ Institution with two years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Master’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with one year experience in Finance and Accounts matters.
- Assistant Warden (for Girls): Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Stenographer (Grade – III): Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing. Minimum 2 years experience in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ State Govt/ UT/ Autonomous Organization/ PSU. Proficiency in Computer Operation.
- Nurse: B. Sc (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized University or Institute. Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized Board or Council.
- Lab Assistant: 10th or above.
Salary Details: Check Official Notification.
Age Limit: 27 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
Demand Draft for the requisite fee should be drawn in favor of “NIFT Kolkata” payable at Kolkata.
SC/ST/PWD/Women: Exempted Fee
Other fee: Rs. 590/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Skill/ Competency Tests, Skill/ Technical Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a duly filled in the prescribed proforma, should be addressed to the Joint Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, Block-LA, Plot-3B, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700106 and shall be submitted in a sealed envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of ______________”. Self Attested copies of relevant documents, certificates, and testimonials as proof of Age/ Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Experience, etc. should be attached with the application form on or before 11th March 2022.
Notification Date: 10th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 11th March 2022
DISCLAIMER: 10th12thPassGovernmentJobs.Com does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.